A long time ago in a Digital Video class far, far away...
In reality, four years ago several Digital Video majors, with help from faculty at UAT, produced the above video: Bohemian Rhapsody - Star Wars edition. What more than likely started as a fun idea and hilarious project, turned out to be a viral hit that's now approaching close to 5 million views.
The talent at UAT is always admirable, but some of the best ideas and projects come from students bouncing ideas off each other and having a good time in the common areas and labs. The Commons has been a co-working space for almost 10 years now and was an idea brought about by our staff prior to the current boom in "co-working" office spaces.
Now with the popular Bohemian Rhapsody movie, that just went over the $300 Million mark in the box offices, our student-created video above is getting some resurgence and we felt like it was a great time to showcase it once again.
If you'd like to learn more about the Digital Video program or any other technology degrees at UAT, follow this link: https://www.uat.edu/ to learn more!
- Produced by the Students and Faculty of the Digital Video Program at University of Advancing Technology in Tempe, Arizona (http://www.uat.edu)
- "Star Wars Edition" Lyrics by Stephen Panagiotis, Jamall Richards and Paul DeNigris
- "Star Wars Edition" Vocals Produced by Joey Sawhill & Adam Newton
- All vocals by Adam Newton Engineered & Mixed by Joey Sawhill
- Yoda Puppet by Philip Robinson and James Wright (http://www.droidonthemoon.com)
- Samurai Fett armor by Allen Amis (http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/7/1/i...)
- Spanish subtitles courtesy of Juan José Melero Gómez